Sunday, November 20, 2016

Crack Slaw

My husband and I decided to try and go as light as possible with regards to food this week leading up to Thanksgiving!  He found this recipe for cabbage and beef on Pinterest last night and sent it to me!  We decided to skip the beef part though and just make the cabbage.  When I went to the recipe, the author wrote that it is actually called "Crack Slaw" because of how good it tastes!  This recipe was super easy to prepare and she's right - it tastes amazing, but is sooooo simple!

Check out the recipe below:
http://www.budgetbytes.com/2016/08/beef-cabbage-stir-fry/?utm_content=buffer090ab&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=budgetbytesbuffer

I also added some sliced celery and orange pepper because it's what I had in the fridge!

Here's what it looks like:








No comments:

Post a Comment