Thursday, November 10, 2016

Garlic Butter Shrimp!

This recipe was the first recipe I ever Pinned on Pinterest back in the day!  It's actually called a butter, Italian shrimp, but I add the garlic to it!  It's SUPER easy and really tasty!  The whole thing takes only about 20 minutes!  Melt a stick and a half of butter in the oven on the tray you're going to cook the shrimp in.  Thinly slice some lemons and lay them over the melted butter.  Layer the shrimp over the lemon slices and add italian seasoning and some salt and pepper.....and that's it!  15 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees and you're done!  I like to add some fresh, chopped garlic to the melting butter in the oven to give it a little kick.  I also steamed some sugar snap peas on the side and made some white rice.  Easy Peasy!

Here's how it turned out:

My 2 year old's dinner - everything just chopped up over rice :)


No comments:

Post a Comment