Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Roasted Chickpeas

I bought a bag of roasted chickpeas with sea salt from Home Goods a while back and I've been craving them ever since!  I figured they can't be that hard to make myself, so I found a Pinterest recipe and attempted making them today!  They turned out great, but the recipe said to wait until they were crunchy, so I kept leaving them in for a little longer.  I think it should have said that they'll get harder once they're out of the oven, so to take them out a little sooner than you think.

By the way.....if you have never tried some of the cool stuff in the food aisle at Home Goods, I strongly recommend it!  I've bought some of their non-GMO corn kernels to make popcorn with and some of their organic, made from juice, pomegranate gummy bears and they're FABULOUS.  If you're willing to experiment, their food aisle is great for that!

Here's the Pinterest recipe I used for the chickpeas:
http://www.lemonstolemonade.net/blog/2013/11/12/baked-chick-peas-recipe-3-ways-salty-spicy-and-sweet

Here's how they turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment